Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


yes, I realize that this is a bit late, but when I have I ever gotten a gift to someone in a timely fashion. I hope that the festiveness of the gift helped with its delayed arrival...I think my mom and Miss Lou enjoyed their gifts. I know the girls and I enjoyed making it.


This idea was stolen from Pendy. Her daughter-in-law Ashley gave her a name picture for Christmas. I thought it was adorable, so I did some research on the internet and discovered that these items are rather pricey. So, I loaded the girls in the golf cart, grabbed my marvelous camera, and we headed off in the neighborhood to see what we could find. I thought we did relatively well considering this was our first attempt. We only had to cheat on the "L." You would think that this would be an easy letter to find - not really. Caelan was overjoyed to find the "R" sticking up in Pendy's yard.


Miss Lou's was a bit easier to do (fewer letters), but I thought the flower was a nice touch. They might not be the most professional pictures, but we were certainly proud of our handy work.

No comments:

Post a Comment